My photo
New Westminster, BC, Canada
Me in a nutshell: High school teacher who has recently developed a passion for running. I'm a dragonboat racer and coach. I've lost 50 lbs on Weight Watchers and am working on losing the rest! Slowly but surely ...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friday ... not much to tell

Friday was our free day. Some of the camp members participated in some outrigger races, but I'd chosen to enjoy a day off. I went down and watched them for a while, took a few photos and enjoyed the view. Then I caught the #72 bus Southbound and headed for my Weight Watchers meeting.


I was excited to go to the meeting because I wanted to stock up on some of the products that aren't available in Canada. I'd been eating as well as possible on vacation and was fairly confident that I'd dropped the weight I'd gained the week before - and I did! I lost 5.4 lbs!!!!!!!!! Who loses weight on a vacation????? Maybe I should take them more often :-)

After the meeting and the 1 mile walk back to the bus stop, where I encountered a bunch of lemon trees.


Then, I headed back to the hotel where I stayed for most of the day. I had dinner and then went to the gym, but other than that it was a rest day in the true sense of the word!

Yay for rest days!!

No comments: