My photo
New Westminster, BC, Canada
Me in a nutshell: High school teacher who has recently developed a passion for running. I'm a dragonboat racer and coach. I've lost 50 lbs on Weight Watchers and am working on losing the rest! Slowly but surely ...

Friday, March 23, 2007

Why a blog?

Hi everyone!

Why am I jumping onto the blog bandwagon now? I wanted an easy way to share my adventures and photos with all my friends, near and far. This blog was created after attending the Water's Edge "Paddle the Desert" dragon boat and outrigger camp in Tempe, Arizona. I had a GREAT time and made lots of amazing friends.

I'll break this up into one post per day. Photos will be added when I get home, since I didn't bring my USB cable to Arizona with me.

I hope you enjoy my ramblings and silly stories! Leave me a comment & let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Cherry Wahine said...

Lisa - you are one huge journalist. Holy cow - now I can remember what we did all week. Great Job! See you on the water! Check out our website at www.manawahine.ca

Cherry Wahine